This three-day course will cover the Immediate Full Arch Loading concept (The Neoss '4+’) from planning to fitting of a provisional prosthesis in one day (where possible), including all laboratory stages. The course is designed to enable those dental implant surgeons with experience to diagnose and provide an immediate functional and aesthetic tooth replacement with predictability.
The course includes a take-home personalised model based on the clinician's patient, including stent and mock-up of teeth worth over £400.
- To become familiar with the History and principles of the 4+ technique
- To understand the principles of treatment planning a 4+ case
- To see and become familiar with the planning stages for a 4+ procedure
- To see the surgical placement and immediate loading of a single jaw
- To understand the use of CBCT in diagnosis and planning
- To see the use of guided surgery to aid implant placement
- To see the surgical and restorative stages for the 4+ procedure
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at experienced implant surgeons who'd like to develop an overview of this rapidly changing field. It serves as an excellent introduction to further training in implant treatment. You'll need to hold an approved dental qualification and be an experienced implant surgeon. Applicants should be licensed and insured to practice in the UK.
Dates & Location
- 15th January 2022 - Pre-planning Day @ Copley Hill Meeting Rooms
- 4th February 2022 - Surgical Day @ Devonshire House Lab
- 4th February 2022 – Evening Dinner
- 5th February 2022 - Theory Day @ Copley Hill Meeting Rooms