Neoss is extremely proud to recognise its employee’s contributions to the success of the business, many of whom are celebrating over 10 years of service. It is this combination of dedication and attitude that’s sparks their ability to be innovate and develop products to improve the treatment of patients the world over.
Do you want to join one of our Neoss Teams around the world? Please contact your local Neoss office to find out more about our career opportunities.
Australia: Joel Marshall
Germany: Helge Wolf
Italy: Alessandra Negroni
Middle East & Africa: Ahmed Ghandour
Sweden: Pelle Pettersson
United Kingdom: Fernando Spieler
United States: Robert Gottlander
Our policy is to:
- Comply with all legislation relating to employee relations in the countries in which we operate.
- Maintain an equal opportunities policy in line with, and going beyond, regulations.
- Comply with health & safety regulations.
- Maintain a learning and development (inc. performance review) programme for employees.
- Facilitate and encourage two-way communication.